.::IDK::. .ploom.

~ My Sister, My Best Friend ~

9:42 PMnicole

A special sister and best friend,
Time with you, I love to spend.
Always been there, through thick and thin,
I know your thoughts, through your grin.
A special sister and best friend,
My gratitude, I wish to send,
Your kindness keeps me very warm,
Great conversations are the norm.
A special sister and best friend,
Your dreams and thoughts, I shall defend.
We are more than just a team,
I'm your coffee, you're my cream.

Another great post ft. Kylee's Place and IDK. My super awesome sister Sky helped me out with this one so a very big thankies to her for being so patient with me. This one will be short and sweet.



On Nicole:


.ploom. - Brooke


KP - Snug Lil Fox @ Kid To Kid Event Nov. 5th - 30th
Inc. texture change hud for Sweater & Boots
With & Without writing in 6 colors


.::IDK::. Pose #173 - GIFT






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form