>TRUTH< ~Reel Poses~

~ Xmas Star ~

1:43 PMnicole

Hello loves!!

The holidays are fast approaching and I have been busy, busy, busy! This post is kind of late and I do apologize for that. Kylee's Place has made some cute and cozy pajamas that come with slippers for this round of Allergic to Pink. The event runs from Dec. 15th - 25th. Again sorry this is so late. The jammies feature an 8 color texture change HUD so they are perfect for both boys and girls. They also come in both Baby and Kid sizes.

 My buddy Jesse came over to help me put the star on top of the christmas tree yesterday before I ran off to bed. Thank goodness he was there because my tiny arms and legs sure couldn't reach and I didn't want to climb the tree hehe. The pose is part of the advent calendar at ~Reel Poses~ you can purchase it for 10L as the day has already passed. But make sure to join the group and come back each day till the 25th for a great new pose.


On Jadelynn:

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Ximena 
*previously blogged

CLOTHING: KP-Snuggie Jammies 
*inc jammies, slippers, color change hud


POSE: ~Reel Poses - My Little Star (Gift Day 6)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form