.ploom. [Glitzz]

~ Sprinkle Me With Sunshine & Rainbows ~

1:24 PMnicole

 Afternoon Sunshines ♡

I have some great news to share with you today! One of my favorite people on the grid has decided to start her own store and has asked me to blog a few things for her. The stores name is Sprinkles. and can be found on Marketplace. I'll be posting a link down below so be sure to check it out!! Today I paired up the Just Stop sweater from Sprinkles. with a pair of jeans from Kylee's Place, and Face Clouds from [Glitzz]

Keep an eye out for some more super cute sweaters from Sprinkles. this week. I am more than sure you will love them. As always thanks for stopping by!!



[Glitzz] Face Clouds Icons - RARE

.ploom. Peach - Candy


[sprinkles. ] Just Stop sweater


KP-Cozy Delight-Black

*Previously blogged click here to view






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Contact Form