[:Bella Kids:] All The Little Things

~ We All Scream For... Snowballs? ~

1:30 PMnicole

Strolled into the kitchen today with ice cream on my mind. I was all excited thinking about the strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate flavors that I had just waiting for me in the freezer. My mind was full of fluff just like yummy whipped cream. Mommy just got some bananas so what better than a banana split? I closed my eyes and imagined the hot fudge and the sprinkles and then I licked my lips. When I opened the freezer what did I see? That crazy Torin with both hands full of snowballs waiting for me! I quickly slammed the door. Oh no! This can't be!! My cherry topped sundae can't be just a dream! 


HAIR: Doe: Maggie

CLOTHING/ACCESSORIES: [:Bella Kids:] Sundae @ ATLT
*includes hat and whipped cream for nose

POSE: p.o.s.e. fridge @ ATLT








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form