.ploom. All The Little Things

~ Fun In The Snow ~

11:46 AMnicole


Hello Beautiful People!

I have some great news to share, I was accepted to be an Official Blogger for All The Little Things (ATLT). If you aren't familiar with it, ATLT is an event that caters to us tiny tots and consists of 40 amazing designers, and runs for three weeks a month from the 1st through 21st. 

One of my sponsors Kylee's Place is a designer in the upcoming round of ATLT and she has put together a cute and cozy winter outfit just in time for the holiday season. The outfit is named Wynter, cute right? It comes in both Baby and Kids sizes, and includes the dress, shoes, and accessories. Find it at ATLT December 1st - 21st. 

I also have a new pose to share with you from my sponsor P.O.S.E.. Its a cute winter themed pose complete with a sled. I had lots of fun working with this pose except that part where my sled got stuck in the snow and I almost couldn't get it out. You can find this pose on Marketplace.

Landmarks and Marketplace links can be found in the credits along with your teleport to All The Little Things. 

Have fun and keep warm! 


HAIR: .ploom. Equestranaut - Reds (Gacha)


OUTFIT: KP - Wynter @ ATLT Dec 1st-21st
inc. dress, shoes, legwarmers, & ruffle scarf 



POSE: p.o.s.e. sledge








You Might Also Like

2 comments

Contact Form