:BAMSE: .::Vivaldi::.

~ A Time For Thanks ~

8:49 AMnicole

This month is where everyone comes together and says what they are thankful for. I'm not sure about you but I have so much to give thanks for that it would take me forever to list it all. So, here's just a few things... I am thankful for my life and my health, my wonderful fiancé, my parents, my friends... and of course my viewers!

Glamrus Poses has cute new gacha poses out at this round of The Play Room from now until Nov. 30th. There are many signs to offer thanks for things like Friends, Family, and Food (My personal favorite F words). I happened to get lucky and snagged the "I'm thankful for My Sister" pose which reigns true for me. Except I am thankful for my sister(s) Sky, Binx, and Zara. 


Sisters are some of the best friends a girl can have. Mine for instance dish out lots of laughs, lend shoulders for crying, ears for listening, and the occasional side eye for poor life/shopping choices. Each one of them impact my life in their own special way, and no matter how long or short we have been in each others lives I know they are here to stay.

Along with the great pose in this post, I also happened to come across a cute little turkey sweater and some super warm and cozy boots for free on Marketplace. The outfit comes from a store called *KottonKandy* to which I will post the link down in the credits. Everyone loves a good freebie right? I know I do!

With all that said and done Thanks again for being here, now on to the post:



.ploom. Celeste 


*KottonKandy* - Gobblez Outfit *GIFT*

includes Sweater, Jeans, Boots


:BAMSE: Loyalty Necklace - Brat


Glamrus Kids . Thankful For - My Sister (wearable pose/prop) @ The Play Room Now - Nov. 30th


.::Vivaldi::.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form