-.label motion.- .DirtySories.

~ Out For A Walk ~

9:09 PMnicole

Went out for a walk today and it was pretty amazing. the sun was shining bright. The air was just right. I hurried and slipped into my Poncho by Wildflowers and my Cutie Rain Boots from Dirty Stories, just in case mother nature wanted to be up to her funny business and headed out the door. 

I wandered around for a bit unsure of my destination just knowing I was enjoying the cool breeze and the sounds of the birds in the trees. After a while I found myself in the woods near my house. Now, I don't know about you but I love the woods. Mostly for the pretty colors of the leaves and the cool breeze it brings. Of course I had to stop and take a picture of the beauty around me. The red, orange, and yellow of the leaves. The glow the sun cast through the trees. 

Normally I start off with a poem but my brain has gone on hiatus and I couldn't think of one that was fitting to this post. So I hope its ok that I rambled on a bit there. JOTM is undergoing a few changes these next few days and I think my brain just needed a break, hence the walk. Of as always thank you to my sponsor who is featured in this post WildFlowers. Information to the inworld store, marketplace, and facebook can be found at the end of this post. And, a great big thank you to those of you who have taken the time out to read my blog. 

Love & Hugs!





.ploom. Celeste

*previously blogged


{WF} Poncho

Comes in Kid and Baby sizes
With 6 color options


Small World - Blue Jeans

*from Nerd Kitty outfit


.DirtySories. Cutie Rain Boots

*resized to fit


-.label motion.- Falling Leaves

*subscriber gift October

Location:

♡ Family Sim ♡




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form