.ploom. {Wildflowers}

~ Baby Steps ~

8:22 PMnicole

Hello Loves!

So we meet again.. This time on my adventure down the stairs :). Well it's good you stopped by, three of my sponsors have new items in store and trust me when I say you wont wanna miss these. {WildFlowers} has made this great winter coat. It comes in 8 different colors and fits both Baby and Kid sizes. It also includes the white lace tights pictured below. My lovely sponsor Kylee's Place decided winter wouldn't be complete without a wonderful pair of new snow boots. I think they are super cute. They come with a 10 color HUD to change the textures. Finally P.O.S.E. has a great new pose set which I am in love with. It has 3 static poses and is just right for taking those tiny selfies. 

Be sure to click on the links down below to check out these great items in world and on marketplace.

As always thanks for stopping by. <3 



HAIR: .ploom. Brooke 
*previously blogged

CLOTHING: {WF} Jenny Coat B Lilac
{WildFlowers} White Lace Tights


SHOES: KP-Speckle Toes Boot


POSE: p.o.s.e. baby stands




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form