{LPP} Doe

~ Happy Holidays ~

7:19 AMnicole

Hello & Happy Holidays!!

First I want to say sorry I have been away, with the holidays here I have been extremely distracted. Second thank you all for your continued support. Now that the rush is over with Christmas hopefully PBS can get back into full swing... I just need to remember where I set my brain :p lol. Any who I have a quick post for you all (it is a tad bit late I do apologize). Hopefully you enjoy!

ZaCo has a new outfit that comes in 3 colors and fits both baby and kid sized TDs. You can find this skirt and top set in store by following the link below. Also came across some cute boots from Les Petites Poupées while shopping on marketplace, they come in 3 different sets with two colors each. The pose is from The Pose Shop who participated in the 12 days of Christmas advent. This pose is day 5 and the board can be resized so avatars of all sizes can use it. The advent gifts will be up until the 31st so make sure you stop in and check them out. 


HAIR: Doe Maggie


OUTFIT: ZaCo "Naffie” Outfit


SHOES: {LPP} Boho Fringe Boots Camel


POSE: The Pose Shop - Holidays - 12 Days of Christmas Day 5





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form