>TRUTH< All The Little Things

~ Christmas Surprise ~

7:47 PMnicole

Hello Sweeties!

Keeping it short and sweet and straight to the point today :D. My wonderful sponsor P.O.S.E. has yet another new holiday must have for us tiny tots on the grid. If you really wanna give your parents a gift this year I think a box of your awesome love would be right at the top of the list of unforgettable things. Also if you head over to All The Little ThingsToddleTeez has a great unisex outfit up for grabs. The front of the shirt says "I Believe" and on the jacket in the back it says "In Milk & Cookies" perfect right? I thought so too. I was originally going to post this blog yesterday but time got away from me. Please make sure you go check out ATLT there are not only great items from great designers but pressies for you as well. 

Thanks for stopping by! <3 



HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Ximena
*previously blogged

OUTFIT: ToddleTeeZ Believe Hoodie
ToddleTeeZ Believe Socks
ToddleTeeZ Green Shorts

@ All The Little Things

POSE: p.o.s.e. im your gift








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form